Annual Fund FAQ
- Who gives to Sparhawk School?
- Where does my contribution go?
- Doesn't tuition cover the cost of these initiatives?
- Can my modest gift truly make an impact?
- How can I contribute ongoing and become a sustaining provider for the Annual Fund?
- Will I receive a tax benefit from my donation?
- May I direct my gift to support a specific initiative?
Sparhawk School strives to keep tuition rates in check on an annual basis, covering its innovative programs, operating costs, salaries and scholarships. To support unique capital improvements, further enable teacher impact and strengthen family-community connections, Sparhawk relies on philanthropic support.
The Sparhawk School PTO is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Please speak with your financial professional for guidance on your philanthropic generosity and the potential tax benefit you can expect from your donation. Should you find you are eligible, upon giving, you will receive a notification that can serve as your tax-deductible receipt. Please note that our tax ID number is 04-3493750.