Sparhawk School is monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and is taking proactive and prudent measures to ensure the health and safety of every member of the community in accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health officials.
This section is designed to provide convenient access to information and resources regarding the coronavirus in general, as well as timely updates specific to the School’s response and planning efforts. Please know that this page will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
Sparhawk counselors are available to support students who are feeling emotionally challenged OR parents who wish to discuss their child's emotional needs through tele-counseling sessions.
- “Quaranteenagers: Strategies for Parenting in Close Quarters" from New York Times
- “Talking to Teens and Tweens About Coronavirus" from New York Times
- “How to Talk To Your Anxious Child About the Coronavirus” from Psychology Today
- “How to Have a Panic-Free Conversation With Your Kids About the Coronavirus” from The Week
- “How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak” from TIME