SAVE THE DATE: 34th Annual Emmaus Cycle for Shelter, a fundraising event to help end homelessness on Sept. 18, 2022. http://events.emmausinc.org/
Sparhawk School will have a team riding in the Emmaus Cycle for Shelter event on September 18. Spearheaded by incoming sixth grader Jack Kassemos, the Sparhawk team will have it’s own event fundraising goals and registration process. Our team will be on the family fun route, an easy 15-mile loop departing from Northern Essex Community College with an ice cream rest stop on the route! Upon returning to the college, riders will enjoy a post-ride cookout and music.
Proceeds from this event benefit Emmaus, a non-profit housing and human services organization in Haverhill that helps homeless and formerly homeless families and single adults rebuild their lives through shelter, permanent housing, and comprehensive supportive services.
- Each person riding needs to register on the Cycle for Shelter website at $20/person and then join the Sparhawk Team
- Register for the ride using the “Join a Team” button here: http://events.emmausinc.
- Use the discount code for Sparhawk riders: sparhawk22
- Riders age 10+ can register to ride independently as long as they ride with the Sparhawk team, riders 9 years old and younger will need a parent/guardian to register as a full participant and ride with them
- The family fun ride is 15 miles - here is a map: https://tinyurl.com/
Questions? Reach out to Christina Begley (Jack’s mom) for more information: cgbegley@gmail.