Sparhawk School is monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and is taking proactive and prudent measures to ensure the health and safety of every member of the community in accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health officials.
This section is designed to provide convenient access to information and resources regarding the coronavirus in general, as well as timely updates specific to the School’s response and planning efforts. Please know that this page will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
We ask that you please share with us all of your travel plans by filling out this form, even if the locations you are visiting are not under CDC warnings or advisories. This information will help us inform our re-entry protocols.
Sparhawk counselors are available to support students who are feeling emotionally challenged OR parents who wish to discuss their child's emotional needs through tele-counseling sessions.
- Are there suspected cases at Sparhawk School?
- What steps has Sparhawk School taken to minimize the risk of transmission?
- Should I Advise Sparhawk School if I suspect exposure to COVID-19?
- Has Sparhawk School imposed any travel restrictions or set travel expectations?
- Should I inform the school if I have traveled or plan to travel to a CDC Warning Level 3 or Alert Level 2 country?
- What are the re-entry protocols that are in place after travel to ensure a safe return to campus?
- If I have questions about the School's response to COVID-19, where should I send them?
- What kind of support are students receiving to address anxiety?
- “Quaranteenagers: Strategies for Parenting in Close Quarters" from New York Times
- “Talking to Teens and Tweens About Coronavirus" from New York Times
- “How to Talk To Your Anxious Child About the Coronavirus” from Psychology Today
- “How to Have a Panic-Free Conversation With Your Kids About the Coronavirus” from The Week
- “How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak” from TIME
COVIDMA Text Alerts
To get up-to-date alerts, text COVIDMA to 888-777
Get the latest info about the Coronavirus in Massachusetts sent right to your phone